Ill-fitting dentures can result in more issues for denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Dental implants from St. Mary’s Dental in Mechanicsville are a superior option.
Though traditional dentures are better than nothing, in practical terms they leave much to be desired. They have a negative impact two things: eating and talking.
Missing Out on Life?
Unfortunately, many frustrated denture wearers have quit dining in restaurants or participating in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will embarrass them.
Consider the merits of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable, because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can occur when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not aggravate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Patients who have replaced traditional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Get Your Life Back
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of preserving your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
Contact St. Mary’s Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):