What’s the first step in getting a tooth implant? It’s not an X-ray. It’s not an exam. It’s an informative, low-key consultation with St. Mary’s Dental in Mechanicsville.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
While you are here, you can evaluate photos of dental implant patients. You know what they say…a picture is worth a thousand words!
You may be wondering:
- How many years have we been performing implants?
- What type of specialty training have you received?
- How many dental implant procedures have you completed?
- What is the success rate for dental implants?
- Am I a suitable candidate for a tooth implant?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
We will answer all of these questions and any other ones you have. We also talk about the costs of tooth implants and financing options if necessary.
We want you to have all the information you need if you are considering a dental implant from St. Mary’s Dental in Mechanicsville. After all, it can change your life. We’ve placed them in people from North Waldorf, East Huntingtown, and South Laplata, who also come to our practice for complete general and family dentistry. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact St. Mary’s Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):