Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s easy to see why. Bonding from St. Mary’s Dental in Mechanicsville MD can remedy a variety of problems.
Bonding uses a sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as required.
We usually consider dental bonding in the following cases:
- To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
- To fill spaces between teeth
- Protecting tooth roots when the gums have receded
- To change the general shape of teeth
- To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile transformation
Contact St. Mary’s Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):